Senior Pictures South Bay
At Max Brandin Photography we include a family portrait mini session with 3 of our 4 Senior Portrait Session packages. We encourage you to bring Mom, Dad, Sis, Bro, or even your boyfriend for a mini photoshoot. We keep it simple, short & sweet – but we always get beautiful images 🙂 We suggest coordinating outfits before the day of the shoot so that everyone’s prepared & the mini shoot can go smoothly. The pics above are a great example of what “neutrals” photograph like. Definitely go with what best portrays the vibe & personality of YOUR family. Some fams are bright & crazy – so, don’t be afraid of color. Mom can wear a multi colored dress or top & Dad, Siblings & You can wear colors that compliment Mom’s outfit. If you’re wanting to keep everything very low stress though….and totally uncomplicated….neutrals are always an easy way to go – and they look really nice when printed into wall art for your home. In case you’re wondering: YES, you can order from the family mini shoot when placing your order for all the prints & products that come with one of our 4 amazing MxB Collections.
FREE with 3 of our Session Packages: Family Mini-Photoshoot!
REMINDERS: Family Mini-Shoot
1. Mom: Do makeup & hair before arriving at the shoot
2. Mom: Bring a mini touch up kit to touch up hair & makeup. Usually, just a powder, concealer, gloss. Our Makeup artist will have any other items you might need, such as hairspray or a little blush to add some color for camera.
3. ALL family members: Wear the shirt/outfit you plan on shooting in
4. If in doubt: Bring a “back up” shirt, dress, or top
5. Dad should probably get a little powder on the nose for the shots – our amazing makeup artist can take care of that for you 🙂
Any questions….don’t hesitate to call! 310.622.5819